Q:

NEUTROGENA OIL FREE ACNE WASH AND OIL FREE MOISTURISER **REVIEW** ✅

Neutrogena is celebrating their 10th year anniversary and offering 30% off guys.Go grab this deal.This drugstore ,budget friendly brand is favourite for all of us.

My first Neutrogena product was this *OIL FREE ACNE WASH * face wash. This is super effective on acne prone ,oily skin.It helps with the clogged pores. It controls the sebum on your skin.it does deeply clean your face without overdrying it and it has 2% salicylic acid which is the most effective ingredient on acnes. 

I've been using this product from the last 1 year and this is among the best face washes I've ever used.i don't have to deal with acnes anymore . It's packaging is also travel friendly. It has pump system so there is no chance of wastage of the product.

So, there is no cons about this super product.

• Dermatologically tested
  • Microclear technology

Neutrogena oil free moisturiser with SPF

Now coming to the moisturiser this is also oil free moisturiser and it can be used by any skin type. This moisturiser is light weight and doesn't feel greasy after applying. And it has spf 15 it can be used in daytime also.

I'm using it from the last few months and I'm very satisfied with the result.it can be used under the makeup. 

So these two product is super effective and does everything whatever it claims.

Views (279)

9 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network