Q:

✅NYKAA PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL Review ✅

The nykaa naturals essential oils has all different type of oils, these are created to offer best rejuvenation, targeted solution, relaxation and overall well-being for health and mind.

This peppermint essential oil has very soothing, calming effect on skin as well as relaxing effect on mind.

Different ways to use this oil for several purposes :

*Acne : This oil has menthol , so it's natural cooling effect ease the acne pain, inflammation and even kills the acne causing bacteria.

• Mix 2 drops of oil with 1/2 tablespoon of aloevera gel and apply all over face.keep it for 15 mns wash with normal water.

*Cold and cough : It's refreshing strong menthol smell improves the congested / runny nose. Also it can be rubbed on chest if you have cough issues.

• Add 2/3 drops in hot water and inhale the steam.

*Migraine / headache : This oil works like a magic on headache or migraine problem.Its calm effect helps to reduce the pain.

• Add 2 drops of peppermint oil in 10 drops of coconut oil.mix and rub on your temples/ forehead and go to sleep.

*Itchy Scalp : works great on itchy, oily scalp for it's natural mild anti bacterial compounds.

• Mix with Coconut oil and massage on the scalp leave overnight , shampoo in the morning.
  • Can be used in hair masks also.just add 1/2 drops.

This magical oil also helps in menstrual cramps.

• Mix this with aloe vera gel and rub on lower abdomen.

This peppermint oil provides instant relief from nausea.

I personally use this oil to ease my headache , after a hectic day before going to the bed  i rub this oil in my forehead and sleep.i also use this to ease my runny nose.This oil really helps to fight with the cold.i have also used this with aloe vera gel on my skin as an after sun soother, and I must say its soothing effect really reduce the redness, sunburn and suntan also.

*Pros : light weight so doesn't clogged pores.

• Hygienic packaging.
  • Travel friendly.
  • Serves multi purposes.
  • Strong menthol smell.

*Cons :

• Being an essential oil might not suit everyone.

*​​​​​​​Product packaging : packaging is  quite good , comes in a colored bottle along with a dropper. So it doesn't make a mess and it's travel friendly.

*Price : RS. 350 (10ml).

Views (216)

12 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network