Hii girls.....Now, I have heard about hydrating creme compacts as well as compact powders for dry skin. However this is the first time I came across a “Hydrating compact powder”. Therefore, I was very curious to try it out. I have been using this since the last one week and now I am ready to share my experience with you pretty ladies.....
How I Use it
1. As a compact powder – I use my Real Technique Buffing brush to apply the compact on my face. On a daily basis I do not use a foundation. I use a BB cream usually and apply this powder on top as a compact. Its easy to apply.
2. As a setting powder – I tried to use this as a setting powder a couple of times. I used it to set my under eyes areas after concealer. However didn’t work that well as a setting powder. I will talk about more details below.
PROs of Nykaa SKINgenius Skin Perfecting & Hydrating Compact
1. Absolutely love the finely milled as well as super duper smooth texture.
2. Gives a matte finish.
3. Controls skin oils under natural conditions for around 2 hours.
4. Does not accentuate dry areas on the skin.
5. Has a slight brightening effect.
CONs of Nykaa SKINgenius Skin Perfecting & Hydrating Compact
1. I am not very happy about the packaging because its difficult to get to the sponge applicator compartment.
2. I am not a fan of the applicator itself, so end up using a brush always.