Q:

NYKAA SO MATTE MINI LIPSTICK ???❤️??

NYKAA

You've got a new favorite matte lipstick! Give a radiant touch to your whole look with NYKAA SO MATTE MINI lipstick collection.The creamy, long-lasting texture gives you pout-worthy lips in one stroke. 
It effortlessly glides on your lips, giving you a gorgeous soft matte finish. Pucker up and party with our delectable matte lipstick.Nykaa has brought mini in size & maximum in performance so matte.

SHADES
1.SCARLET SIREN

• ​​​​​​It's a bright red shade
  • It's a warmtoned bold red and bridal red shade
  • Suits all skin types.
REGAL RUBY

• A ruby or magenta-ish matte lip looks so formal and awesome.!
  • This is the one colour that will do all the taking and requires nothing but some mascara to go with it.

FEATURES
  • Plush, pigment-rich formula. 
  • Intense colour pay-off.
  • Smooth texture. 
  • One stroke application.
  • Luxurious, effortless glide.
  • Subtle shades to enhance natural lip colour.
  • Soft Matte Finish.
KEY INGREDIENTS
VITAMIN E

• It helps to prevent skin damage from free radicals and sun's ultraviolet rays.
  • As an ingredient in lip balms & lipssticks it helps you maintain Soft Moisturized youthful texture lips by reducing signs of aging
PRICE
  • Rs 199/- for 1.5gm
PRO'S
  • Cruelty free 
  • Highly pigment formula infused with Vitamin E
  • Soft cushiony and flexible finish
  • Vivid and full coverage hues collection is hand selected.
  • Super Affordable
  • Pigment is strong doesn't fade on transfer
  • Stays for 5-6 hours.
CON's
  • They are not transfer proof and will transfer on all cups, glasses etc.
CONSISTENCY
  • It's finish is creamy matte ,so they are not dry or powder matte like other lipssticks.
  • They glide on super easily feel comfortable consistency on lips
PACKAGING
  • It's all Black Rectangular packaging with a Magnetic cap.
  • For the price the packaging is very classy
  • Also you get 1.5 gm product which is max in this price range.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

The unique formulation ensures that your Lip stay comfortable,coloured up and matte-smooth all day.The best part is they are super affordable and you can all go out and buy the whole range.
Iam glad the quality and quantity is good too.Its creamy smooth texture give us pout-worthy lips.I am big lover of REDS and CORALS.
They are super pigmented and you will need two swipes to get even, opaque coverage on lips.They come in cute little package with such an adorable size that it can easily fit inside smallest of your clutches and slide in pockets..I am totally impressed by the beautiful colours this range.

SWATCHES
1.SCARLET SIREN

2.REGAL RUBY

BEAUTY TIP
  • You don't need to apply lip balm before since it has moisturising creamy consistency.
  • You can mix shades to get your favourite colour.
  • Out of all I love the packaging really classy in this affordable mini range.

Hope you find this review and swatches helpful.??

This is not my Lipstick activity..It's just my review i was planning to do & got the right time during Lipstick Swatch Party..

@Nykaa Army

@Mawra iffath @Rimjhim Chaudhary @Aiyushi Malhotra @Anjana Sudheer @Preeti Chhabria  @priya soni @ena kudesia @Runisha jain @Darshana Deshmukh..and friends...

Views (923)

10 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network