Q: Review and Swatch of FACES CANADA” Intense Matte Lips + Primer ,shade -Red Bouquet?

Hi Girls as I promised yesterday for a review of  “FACES CANADA” Intense Matte Lips Primer ,shade -Red Bouquet? which I got from Nykaa for the Lipstick Swatch party♥️

It is the newest format in lip color that comes with amazing Silky cream application, in matte texture and is rich in color. The sleek, sophisticated and precise pen tip of the lipstick offers highly pigmented color that glides on effortlessly in one precise stroke.The formulae is super amazing and non drying .The quality of this lipstick is so amazing which just brightens up the face. It comes in variety of shades u can check it out the Nykaa website.

• It is a primer infused lip colour that offers a smooth and creamy application with a matte finish 
  • It is so pigmented and last for 6-7 hours 
  • It is non sticky which is so comfortable on lips and does not feel heavy on lips
  • It comes up with a pen tip for precision application 
  • Cruelty free

No doubt Nykaa gifted me one of the best lipsticks and I just loved it ,I even created full face makeup look with just this lipstick,for the look u can check it out on my profile. 

It cost for Rs 749 but for now Christmas sale is going and it for Rs 562. A must buy for everyone♥️

7 Likes
Answer this now
9 Answers