Q: Review and Swatch of Nykaa Matte to Last Liquid Lipstick!!

Hi Girls , Today I am reviewing and swatching the Nykaa Matte to Last!! Liquid Lipstick- KHOOB-SURAT♥️ 

As per the Nykaa website this product states that “Your beauty shines through your simplicity!! For the absolute girl next door, this is the pink shade which is soul mate when comes to makeup. If being cute was a crime , you’d be charged guilty!!

Now coming on to my experience I just love liquid lipsticks and this is one of my favourite in the pink range. This comes in a transparent tube which allow us to see the colour from outside which is such an amazing quality in this. This lipstick is such a handy one and can be easily carried , Coming on to the applicator- it is a pointed one which allow us to apply the colour along the lip line and ensures proper application. 

This lipstick texture is so creamy and smooth which never dry your lips or make it look cracked after sometime. The colour pay out is so amazing with such a creamy matte finish.The consistency is thick which makes the lips appear fuller. It stays for almost 5-6 hours and is completely transfer proof !!

Coming on to the shade Khoob - Surat  which is inspired by the city of Surat and is an everyday wear subtle pink colour. It is a kind of pink which can be flatters my skin tone and it even looks good with a full face of makeup.

Just make sure that people with dry lips , I will suggest them to exfoliate your lips before applying the lipstick. 

Btw I just love the fragrance of this lipstick ?

This is the swatch on my lips , i even applied some gloss on top of it♥️ 

5 Likes1 Share
Answer this now
14 Answers