Q:

Review of Biotique Bio Neem Purifying Face Wash?

Hi Girls , today I will be reviewing Biotique “Bio Neem Purifying Face wash”. As we all know Biotique is a natural brand therefore the product is an Ayurvedic with 100% botanical extracts. Due to my acne prone skin and I usually get minor breakouts from time to time, this product is such a blessing for me. It contains neem which is one of the most powerful natural antiseptic ingredient.It has such a beautiful fragrance of neem which I like the most.

The product claims-

• 100% soap-free cleansing gel is blended with extracts of neem leaves to dissolve makeup, purge pores and purify the complexion.
  • Cleans dirt and oil effectively without leaving a film behind.
  • Suitable for all skin types

It is available in four sizes on Nykaa itself-

1-200 ml (original price -240 Rs , but right now sale is going so it is available for 180 Rs)

2-50 ml (original-55Rs and after sale 47 Rs)

3-100 ml (original price -100Rs after sale 85Rs)

4-150 ml (original price -135 Rs and after       sale 101 Rs)

How to use -

Gently massage over wet face and neck with fingertips , lather and rinse during morning and evening.

It is an organically pure and preservative free. Dermatologist tested for safety. 

Effects of the product-

It makes my skin clean and fresh , and makes it dry for acne or oily prone skin which is very much needed. It takes out all the dirt, oils and impurities. It reduces the frequency of breakout. It is essential for all  skin types. 

One tip for dry skin type-

After washing your face just moisturize your skin. 

A must buy product that too in an affordable price especially for the oily and acne prone skin.

Views (592)

10 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network