Q:

Review of Glamglow supermud clearing treatment....❤️?

I was super excited to use this mud mask bcz glamglow makes the best ones. I love the packaging,though it’s quite heavy for the amount of product it contains. 

The actual product has a very minty fragrance to it almost like black liquorice. The texture is quite smooth and very spreadable , I used a very small amount to apply all over my face since it says only a thin layer needs to be applied and you will find little chucks while your applying it. 

I washed my face with a cleanser and applied this mask on towel dried skin using my index finger, I apply an other layer on problem areas like my acne spots etc. It dried very fast n just tightened my skin but I kept it on for 10 minutes and then wiped it off with a wet cloth & rinsed with water after. I noticed that my open pores had tightened distinctly. It left my skin feeling like never before , extremely clean and super soft & smooth.

Pros

• Worth the heavy price tag
  • Exfoliator that actually works
  • Soft texture with a creamy after-feel
  • Good quality
  • Does not dry out the skin
  • spot treatment can be done

Cons

• Very expensive for the quantity you get
  • Strong fragrance for for no fragrance poeple..

This is a very expensive treatment, so if your usual regime is doing enough to help you with large pores and other skin concerns then you should totally skin this product. BUT, if you want to go for it, be sure that it will be worth every penny.

Dried completely n soaked all excess oil

@Nykaa Army @Vinita Daga @Ayesha Tamboowalla @Rushil Vlogs Beauty @sonam dubey @Rimjhim Chaudhary @Aiyushi Malhotra @Gayatri Vyas @Khushdil Kaur @Sudeshna Panja @Aditi Yadav @Anjana Sudheer @Mawra iffath @Rachel Massey @Prachi Sharma @priya soni

Views (122)

10 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network