Q:

Review of Organic India Tulsi Cleanse Tea

We eat a lot of junk food these days and it's necessary to detox but detox drinks and juices are not pleasant in taste and their preparation is time consuming. I discovered Organic India Tulsi Cleanse Green Tea on Nykaa and now I am a regular buyer of the same. Infact I keep on changing organic India green tea's variant. They do not taste bad unlike other green tea in market. I won't lie, they are not tasty but it's something you can drink. In some time you will develop a taste for it.

Highlighting its features below,
  • Caffeine free- People who have stomach issues like acidity and gastritis should avoid caffeine 
  • Its ingredients are Krishna Tulsi, Ginger, Turmeric, Bhumyamalaki, Kalmegh and Katuki.
  • It is gluten free
  • Reduces stress
  • Supports the immune system
  • Aids digestion
  • Anti aging
  • Balances metabolism 
  • Builds stamina
  • Uplifts mood
  • Abundant in antioxidants 
  • It has tulsi which is considered as queen of herbs . It has various healing powers. 
  • Certified organic
  • It specifically focus on liver and kidney cleanse.
  • Environment friendly. Its packaging is made from 100 % recycled paperboard, with a minimum of 30% post consumer content.  
  • Infusion bags are made from unbleached , biodegradable fiber and are staple free.

Give it a shot once!

Note- I am unable to upload picture. I shall try to paste its picture in comments section.

Views (393)

18 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network