Q:

Review on let'sshave products.

My review about Let'sshave daily FACE WASH, SCRUB and daily FACE LOTION :-

I got these products as a gift hamper from a Nykaa contest (ultimate head to toe contest )

1. Daily Face wash - This face wash has a blend of Activated charcoal and Mint. It has a gel like consistency. This doesn't lather much but it removes dirt and cleanses face very well. I've normal to dry skin and this product never makes my skin feel dry. But if you have extremely dry skin this face wash may not suit you. My skin is prone to acne. Ever since i started using this cleanser my acne and pimples have reduced to a great extent. This is my favorite product out of the three. And i will definitely repurchase this product. 

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS : Activated charcoal and mint. 

MRP : 249/-

2. Face scrub - This face scrub is infused with Coffee, kaolin clay, and honey. It has minute scrubbing particles which is not at all harsh on the skin. This gentle scrub removes unwanted dirt,dead skin and pollutants. I use this scrub twice a week. After using this scrub i felt no need to immediately moisturize my skin. It smells exactly like coffee. 

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS : Coffee bean extracts, honey, kaolin clay and fullers earth. 

MRP : 249/-

3. Daily Face lotion - This lotion has a thick consistency and needs very little amount to moisturize the face. I don't like this face lotion much because whenever i apply this lotion, my face starts to sweat a lot. It has aloe vera and rosemary extracts in it. The one thing i like about this lotion is that it absorbs into the skin really fast and doesn't feel sticky.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS : Aloe Vera, Rosemary extracts and organic neem seed oil. 

MRP : 299/-

The best part about all the three products are :

• paraben and sulphate free 
  • Mineral oil free 
  • Toxic free 
  • Harmful chemicals free
  • Vegan 
  • Natural 
  • Cruelty free.

All the three products have 100 ml of quantity. I'll definitely recommend you guys to try the face wash and scrub. You guys won't be disappointed. And this combo is a good option for gifting. 

Views (208)

5 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network