Q:

Review on Limese Face Mask Real Brightning and Glow Up Golden Charcoal Sheet

My favourite ❤ sheet mask @limese_official "Limese Face Mask Real Brightning and Glow Up Golden Charcoal Sheet".?❤ Follow @prachi11sharma on instagram for more true reviews.

This one face mask is suitable for all skin types. Oily, normal, sensitive, dry it goes perfect woth each type of skin. 
I personally love this sheet mask.?‍♀️❤❤❤ This is my most favourite sheet mask. As you can see my stock of it.?‍♀️ Its worth every penny and minute spend. 
Ingredients: 
Charcoal sheet mask is of superior quality helps in reduce dust particles from skin and purifies skin. ?

Neem helps in spothung and balancing skin also helps in reducing pimples, acne, blackheads and large pores.

Its soothing, relaxing along with very mild fragrance which gives very soothing and royal feel about yourself. ?‍♀️?‍♀️? Ok so its usage is bit different then from orhersheet masks. First you need to wash and exfoliate your skin. 
Then apply your normal moisturizer.
Apply the sheet mask for good 15 to 20 minutes. 
Remove it after max 20 minutes.
Message gently remaining serum using fingure tips into skin.
Rub the used sheet mask to you skin your hands, legs wherever you want to. 
Do not wash face after usage. Leave it on.

Skin feels soft supple and brighten (I think its due to that 15 20 minutes you give yourself to relax.) This one costs Rs200 for one sheet mask. Its worth every penny spent believe me.

I use it once a week. You can use upto 3 times a week, depending upon how hectic ? you day went and if you r going to hit a party at evening. ?‍? I would say give this sheet mask a try. I m sure you will love it. *i have sensitive skin, this one works too well for me, still if on use you feel irritation or itching,  remove it immediately and wash off face applying soothing lotion. Coz if you are allergic to NEEM also (coz I know sensitive skin tantrums ??) do not use it.

Happy sheet masking everyone. Its a new week. Use it and let me know in comments below how you liked it ?

@limese_connect
@limese_cos #prachisaysabout
#limese
#limesesheetmask
#limeseindia
#sheetmask #neem #charcoalsheetmasks #mynykaa #nykaabeauty #nykaasheetmasks #nykaabeautybook #nykaanaturals #korea #madeinkorea

Views (948)

6 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network