About Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash -
- Gentle, non-drying foaming formula. No soap or SLS
- Soft, natural exfoliating cellulose scrub beads
- Antioxidant green tea extracts
- Cleanup with glycolic acid
Price: Rs. 345/- for 75ml
Product Description: Mild, gentle cleansing formula with organic green tea extracts, glycolic acid and mild, natural cellulose scrub (not scratchy, artificial plastic). The first step to a clear complexion starts with the right face wash.
How To Use: Take a smaller-than-coin-sized amount in your palm, work up the lather on wet face, rinse and pat dry. Use once or twice daily
This comes in a squeezable tube with a flip flop cap. Easy to use and Travel-Friendly. The consistency is like the runny gel with tiny round beads. Those beads actually feel good while washing face. It feels like we are giving a little message to our skin. The fragrance is really so calming and soothing. It actually refreshes me and my skin.
This didn’t give stretchy or dry feeling but people with extremely oily skin who love more of squeaky clean cleansers might feel that this is leaving a bit of soapy layer behind. It is more of a gentle cleanser.
- Cruelty free
- Free from parabens and phthalates
- It has cellulose beads and exfoliates skin
- Reduces the frequency of pimples and clears skin by lightening marks
- Quite affordable for the quality
- Travel friendly packaging
- May not suit extremely sensitive skin due to the scrubbing beads