Q:

REVIEWING BIOTIQUE HAIR CARE RANGE???

Hiii beauties...Today i will be reviewing hair care products from the brand BIOTIQUE..the most amazing thing is i love this brand a lot and i have been using it for the last three years i have also  recommended them at Nykaa network in so many  queries related to HAIRCARE ..

NOW let's talk about the products..it has oil,shampoo, conditioner,hair pack n hair serum ??

MY FIRST IMPRESSION ON THE BIOTIQUE PRODUCTS-- It's a herbal brand ,100 percent natural n free from preservatives..

HOW BIOTIQUE PRODUCTS ARE HELPFUL IN CONTROLLING HAIRFALL---
These products have helped me a lot for the last three years in terms of hairfall, dandruff n wt not?.. Biotique has intensive growth nourishing treatments which generates fresh growth adding strength to the scalp and hair. Revive your hair , rejuvenates the hair roots and promotes stronger and denser hair growth..

HOW I USE THE PRODUCTS-To IMPROVE HAIR GROWTH--
1.BHRINGRAJ OIL- this oil has perfect blend of herbs like bhringraj,amla, mulethi,tesu,cow n goat milk helps to treat hairloss problems by strengthening the hair roots ..I massage it gently on scalp in circular motions leave it for 30 min before shampoo..i follow this process one day after applying biotique musk root pack in curd or egg..
2.SOYA PROTEIN SHAMPOO-- Biotique has nice range of shampoos too..i hv used kelp protein bt now i am trying this soya protein shampoo which is white in colour,all with natural ingredients,does not dry out scalp ,makes it more manageable n soft,good for color treated hairs

3. BIOTHYME CONDITIONER--
it has volumizing formula that hydrates hair,balances pH,leaves hair looking fuller..one thing which i don't like is its runny consistency otherwise its a good conditioner wd so many herbs gives cooling sensation to scalp..this is my second bottle..give it a try girls..

4. --BIO-MOUNTAIN EBONY SERUM-this is my favorite serum i apply it after washing my hairs, when i feel that my scalp has certain kind of pain or for relaxation i use it frequently it doesn't harm scalp bt makes the hair follicle strong
i also mix it with hair packs.

5.BIOTIQUE MUSK ROOT PACK--
NO MORE HENNA ,this pack is a permanent solution to my hair i have been using for 3 yrs ,twice every month,mixing it with egg or curd according to the weather..

BENEFITS OF BIOTIQUE PRODUCTS--
1.This brand is all natural wd no preservatives and chemicals
2.All the hair care products  of this brand are enriched with goodness of natural herbs that combine to give nourished n thick hairs.
3.These products stimulate hair from root to tip, leaving the scalp toned,exhilarated,free from dryness n irritation
4.Revitalize scalp resulting in healtier,thicker n shiner hairs
Give them a try???

In the following images you can see hairs after musk root pack,and final image at last after bhringraj oil,shampoo, conditioner n serum .. thanks @Nykaa Army @Nykaa Beauty ​​​​​​​???

Views (283)

21 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network