Q:

REVIEWING ELIZABETH ARDEN 8 HOURS PROTECTANT SKIN CREAM

Hello all darlings out there .. today I will be reviewing this Elizabeth Arden 8 hrs protectant skin repair cream..it is moisturizing balm for face and body,soothes protects dry n chapped skin...Not only it does soothe rough skin but also best of beauty winner in 1996-1998...top makeup artist slick it on models'lips and eyes for that sexy n dewy sheen

Ingredients: Petrolatum 56.8%(active ingredient),Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Salicylic Acid, Propylparaben, Castor Oil, Corn Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Iron Oxides

What Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream claims:-
Soothes minor skin irritations. Also for symptoms of chapping, flaking,peeling or irritations due to sunburns, windburns, scrapes,abrasions or cracked lips.

How to use:– Apply liberally as often as necessary.*not to be applied over punctured wounds ,infections,lacerations. My Experience wd this tube:- it has balm like smell n consistency..orange in color ...which doesn't get absorbed in the skin but forms a layer of protection over it ...

Pros:- Can be used after waxing to heal the itchiness and redness.
• Can be used for dry spots on the feet,knees etc and it works well again.
• It heals sunburns also well. 
• you can try making cream eyeshadows(temporarily) and lipstick shades out of it
• Can serve as an instant moisturiser before applying a matte lipstick. You can apply for 15 mins, wipe it off and you are ready to rock a matte lippie without any shine of lipbalm peeking through the smell is calming
• Little goes a long way. You need tiniest amount for lips.
• Thoroughly dermatologically ,clinically and allergy tested.
• It is vintage ? its literally around since the 30s!

I hv just applied it on my chapped lips.

cons:- costly
• Methylparaben and mineral oil in ingredient list.
• Not easily available.(only at Nykaa ?)

Lips image 5 min after its application

Views (251)

20 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network