Q:

REVIEWING MAMAEARTH UBTAN FACEWASH

Hello all...today iam going to reviewing Mamaearth ubtan face wash..it is safe brand  with natural ingredients . I have got it from Nykaa .. it has Liquorice extract that repairs sun damage while Carrot oil removes tan . It has also Walnut beads which exfoliate dead skin  ,Turmeric that acts as an antioxidant & Saffron protect the skin cells from free radical damage and also lighten the skin tone. It is Dermatologically tested and pH balanced . I like it honestly. The most nice thing about this face wash is that it has no harmful chemicals .The face wash looks like thick ubtan paste that has tiny granules in it. I use this face wash in my morning skin care routine,  first massage it on my palm to create lather, then I apply the face wash on my face and massage it for 2-3 minutes.It does a good job in cleansing and doesn’t leave any cast on my skin. Also there is no dry or stretchy feeling on my skin post application, it is gentle on my skin and leaves it soft and smooth. I like it and highly recommend ...thanx all @Nykaa Army

Views (211)

3 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network