I recently bought the HUDA Topaz palette from Nykaa and thought about creating a look. I chose to call it "Sunset eyes". I have decoded the look for you in 6 simple steps. Please let me know, what do you think about this look.
1. Prep your eyes. Make sure you don't have any kind of kohl or any other residue on the eye. Start fresh!
2. Correct and conceal: If you have any discoloration or pigmentation around your eye, correct it by using an orange corrector.
3. Start by creating a transition line with the yellow and rusty red. As shown down below.
4. Now add the main shadow. I have used 2 colors to create the main shadow.
5. Now stick false lashes for a more dramatic look!
6. You are all set for your Sunset Look!
Try to wear a muted color for the lips. My favorite lipstick to pair up with this look is by MAC in the shade Taupe.