Q:

SWATCH PARTY LIPSTICKS....SUGAR SMUDGE ME NOT LIQUID LIPSTICKS AND NEVER SAY CREME LIPSTICK--BERRY MAGURINE

Formula, texture & Pigmentation

This range has a watery consistency  Each shade glides on smoothly without tugging and dries down quickly in less than a minute to an ultra-matte lipstick.  Try to get an even application in one go, rather than trying to layer it up again and again else it may leave your lips looking cluttered. Each shade is extremely pigmented and gives an intense colour payoff with full coverage

For precise application, apply it to your bottom lip first and then tend to your upper lip. Since the formula is very pigmented, we suggest applying the colour to the bottom lip first, pressing your lips together and then filling in your Cupid’s bow.
It gives you opaque pigmentation with a single swipe that stays all day.

Pros of SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick

Extremely beautiful shades.

shades are flattering for all skin tones.

Absolutely rich and intense colour payoff.

Soft and smooth texture.

Delivers ultra-matte finish

Excellent lasting power.

Great quality and quantity.

Non-transferable.

Smudge-proof.

Fade-proof.

Does not leave a strong stain behind.

Very mild fragrance.

Dermatologically tested and 100% safe for your skin.

Travel-friendly.

Affordable.

Cons of SUGAR Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick

Drying initially.

Difficult to remove.
.Lips becomes patchy and dry...

SUGAR NEVER SAY CREME LIPSTICK--BERRY MAGURINE...this is super buttery in texture.it is not transfer proof, do transfer a lot but do not vanish from the lips,quite pigmented and stay for around 3-4 hours, after which there is fading.
it is very moisturizing and comfortable on the lips, easy to apply, and do not bleed or feather. easy to take off too, unlike matte liquid lipsticks, which are drying and uncomfortable and sometimes peel off the top layer of lips.
Berry Maguire is a deep berry red, a nice muted berry, would work for all skintones.

Views (178)

4 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network