Q:

Swatches Elle 18 Color Pops Matte Lipstick

Hey everyone today I'm going to my 3nd swatches Of Elle 18 Lipsticks

Rockstar Red

This range has so many color options & given my fascination for all kind of red, there was no way that I could let this one go. Rockstar Red looks tomato red in the bullet but on lips it turns out to be a beautiful soft red. It is the kind of red I can easily wear on a brunch as well for a dinner date. The color is decently pigmented & you need two swipes for the prominet color to show up. It's texture is smooth & due to this soft texture it glides so easily on the lips. 

Rose day 

Like it's beautiful name it's also a beautiful rosy pink shades with a touch of fuchsia. It's look really bright & gorgeous on all skin tone. It's a nice shade for all both day & Night. I use night time & it instantly brightens up my face. It can hide pigmented lips. 

Coral Dose

Coral Dose is from the Coral orange  range & it is a vibrant orange shade with a neon touch. It will suit Indian skin tones well but it is best suited for wheatis & tanned Complexion. The shade is shimmer free has no frosty finish. The pigmentation is okay, but you need two swipes for the opaque shade to show up truly. I'm enjoying my first orange Lipstick, would definitely recommend it to others who went to try such colors without burning a hole in their pockets. 

First Love

I have been using these beauties very often in this winter due to this Hydrating formula. It keeps my lips Moisturized & can skip lip balm altogether on few days. I'm in live with Elle 18 Color Pops Matte Lipstick First Love. This lipsticks itself feels very comfortable on my lips. 

Grape Riot

Grape Riot is a true dusky Mauve shade with a hint of deep pink. It's looks so beautiful so natural & beautiful on the lips. It is a perfect daily wear shade. I love this shade. The pink Mauve shade looks so fresh & elegant in the lips. 

I'm quite happy with the longevity. It stays for around 5 hours Nicely. After 4 hours it starts to fade. It requires re-application after 4 hours for the perfect look.

Product Description 

High color pay off

Single color Lipstick 

Matte texture 

Packaging 

Elle 18 Matte lipstick comes in a cute black packaging with a lovely girls face printed over the cap. The cute tube asy to carry around & is very travel friendly. It is such a fun & girly packaging. 

@Nykaa Army @Nykaa Beauty @ Runisha Jain @Gayatri vyas @Rushil Vlogs Beauty @SD @anita Jain @rimjhim Chowdhury @Aiyushi Malhotra @Sanghamitra Das @ Darshana Deshmukh @ sonam dubey @ trisha roy @ all the Nykaa beauties 

Views (298)

9 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network