Q:

The L’Oréal Paris Revitalift  Micro-Essence 

MRP:- ₹1400

Quantity:- 130ml

Ingredients :- 
Aqua/water, butylene glycol, alcohol, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid ,Propanediol , PPG-6-Decyltetradeceth-30, 
Caprylyl Glycol , Salicylic Acid  , Sodium Hydroxide , p-Anisic Acid , Adenosine, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid , Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine , disodium edta, fragrance, Madecassoside, benzyl Salicylate ,  Limonene, linalool, benzyl alcohol, Pentylene glycol, Feax extract / yeast extract, 
Tocopherol 
(Just mentioned this because many people were asking about this) 

How to use :- 

Key benefits 

Deeply repairs with centella 

►Restores firmness

►Improves elasticity

►Helps maintain collagen 

►Deeply penetrates into skin

►Skin feels softer

►Fine lines are less visible

This micro-essence deeply repairs and instantly hydrates for firmer, crystal clear skin. Used after cleansing and toning, it contains Pure Centella Essence, which is the trendiest ingredient in skincare, known for its powerful healing properties. It works to repair skin and maintain collagen production.

This micro-essence water deeply penetrate into the skin for instant hydration. 

The L’Oréal Paris Revitalift  Micro-Essence  has a consistency that’s just slightly thicker than water and feels extremely refreshing on skin. But what impresses me most is the speed the product gets absorbed, which is mostly because of the alcohol present. 

I have sensitive acne prone skin. So, it is very hard for me to choose the right products . This product was a hit for me. For summer season I couldn't have found  something this awesome for me. 

I am not uploading before and after pics . It is because I have acne prone skin and won't be able to tell the difference from the pictures. (active acne) 

My skin feels plumper and more moisturised, and looks fresher right after application.
Overall, I like how the product feels on my skin. It definitely lives up to the hype we’ve been hearing!

I really thankful to @Nykaa Army for sending me this. 

Views (233)

11 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network