Q:

Today I'm gonna review for my top 4fav liquid lipsticks ?hope u all like it ?

Lakme 9 to 5 has always been my favorite. The collection has a very good balance of subtleness and glam without being too loud. The lip color is also versatile as you can use it easily for the lips and cheeks as well. It looks very classy and doesn't drag too much attention.

this one is hands down one of the best liquid lipsticks I have used. These are non-drying and non-flaky for sure and trust me I was super shocked to see them settle nicely and evenly on my lips without tugging or making them dry. stayed on me for a good 6-7 hours with one touch-up. It started to fade from inner part of the lips after 3-4 hours of application.

The Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink liquid lipstick is definitely one of the best liquid lipsticks I’ve ever tried, and it is my new holy grail that I can’t stop wearing. I would really recommend it especially for those who are used to wearing bold lipsticks and are looking for something intense and steady. I enjoy the freedom of not worrying about touching up even if I have a long day ahead.

First of all the packing is really good and travel friendly.It stays for good 6-7 hours . As all liquid lipstick it has a dry side . So apply some lip balms before this lipstick. You really need a good makeup remover to remove them. A must try product.

Views (85)

8 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network