Egg Mask-Eggs are rich in sulphur, phosphorous, selenium, iodine, zinc and protein, which together help promote hair growth.
To prepare the mask,
1. separate one egg white in a bowl and add a teaspoon each of olive oil and honey.
2. Beat to make a paste and apply it all over from root to tips.
3. After 20 minutes, rinse with a mild shampoo.?
Licorice root-This herb prevents hair loss and further damage to the hair. It helps soothe the scalp and get rid of any dry flakes/dandruff.
1. Make a paste by adding a tablespoon of ground licorice root and a quarter teaspoon saffron to one cup milk.
2. Apply this to your scalp and hair length and leave it on overnight.
3. Next morning, wash your hair.
4. Repeat this twice a week.?