Q:

VISIBLY FLAWLESS SKIN IS JUST A FEW STEPS AWAY

Hello Beauties, 

Today I am going to share my reviews for

• Biotique bio morning nectar visibly flawless face scrub
  • Biotique bio morning nectar visibly flawless toner with Himalayan waters

Biotique has newly launched these products in their morning nectar range. The packaging and overall impression of the products is really nice. They have really good fragrances and I was very excited to try them out ASAP. 

BIOTIQUE  BIO MORNING NECTAR VISIBLY FLAWLESS FACE SCRUB

I am going to share my very genuine reviews on these products. I knew that these products will prove great and yeah, I was totally right. This face scrub made my skin very plump. It made my skin lighter and healthier and it's what I felt actually. I felt a huge difference after only one use. While I was massaging it on my face, I felt so much relaxing and refreshing. I think I will always use it when I will go out on some occasions because it makes the skin very soft, smooth, plump, radiant and flawless. Truly speaking, I loved this product and will always recommend it to everyone and of course it's for all skin types. 

BIOTIQUE BIO MORNING NECTAR VISIBLY FLAWLESS TONER WITH HIMALAYAN WATERS

This toner is also exceptionally effective. I have used it everyday twice for nearly five days or so it's better than the one I was using. I am going to stick with this toner because I really loved it. This toner tightens my skin whenever I use it and this proves that it's very effective in tightening up open pores. It's good on my skin. I have dry skin and this toner is for all skin types. I personally love biotique products and I was already using it's facewash and I think it's products give best results when used together. I really saw a huge difference when I started using this toner. I will hardly recommend you guys to try this out. It had worked wonders for me till now. I am going to continue using these products from cleansing to moisturising twice a day i. e. , morning and evening. And will also suggest to use only biotique products from cleansing to moisturising if you are using even one of them. This will give you best results. 

I am really overwhelmed that @Nykaa Army gave me the opportunity to use and review these biotique products from their morning nectar range. 

Thank you, 
Love, Nikita

Views (90)

12 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network