Q: VLCC De Tan + White Glow Moisturising Body Lotion SPF 30 Review

Summer is just around d corner, so I thought its the perfect time to talk about Sunscree. Not only our face but our needs protection from Sun as well. 

Claim:- VLCC De Tan White Glow Moisturising Body Lotion SPF 30 PA Is An Effective Formulation That Moisturises And Soothes The Skin While Offering Sun Protection Against UVA And UVB Rays Thus Preventing Premature Aging & Tanning. Enriched With Aloe Vera It Soothes The Skin, Brightens Skin Tone, Moisturises & Hydrates While Fading Tan, Leaving Skin Nourished and Glowing.

P.S. its an year old so it doesn't look that good now? 

Packaging:- its has the basic pastic body lotion packaging. Comes with a pump, which can b turned to lock that's a good thing. So that it doesn't get pressed & spilled. Its kind of travel friendly. 

Texture:- its got the best consistency, its neither too thick nor too watery. Its really easy to blend & gets absorb quickly. U just need a little amount, not a lot it needed with this stuff. Its not greasy.

Tho it doesn't have the best fragrance. I hate it to b honest. It smells really weird & m not a huge fan of it. But the good thing is it doesn't last long, so its kind of OKAY! 

How to use:- Apply it 15-20 mints before going out, u can also apply it daily just like a normal body lotion. 

My experience:- So I bought it last year before my trip to Puri. Most of time I was out,on the beach so I really needed a good sunscreen for my body as well. I applied it every day before going out. But I still got Tan, but not to that extent that I use to get before. Therefor I know that it did protected my skin to some extend. Then I even kept using it to fade my tan. It took really a lot time but my Tan did fade away. Now I cannot say that it was all this products doing, but it helped along side with others. 

Pros:- ?Really affordable ?good amount of product received ?hydrates the skin really well ?good amount of protection from Sun ?helps in fading the tan

Cons:- ?weird fragrance(it does goes away after some time) ?needs to reapply 2-3 times in a day, so not that long lasting 

Recommendation:- 3.8/5 

Will I purchase again?:- I really wanna try other body Sunscreens. If I don't find another I will re purchase.

XO❤
5 Likes
Answer this now
12 Answers