I'm joining the fun of lipstick swatch party by reviewing Wet n wild megalast lip color. ?Today's beautiful shade is coraline...Coraline is a bright coral red color. This particular shade is lit & i'm loving it? It brightens up my face whenever i apply it. If you are someone who loves bright lipsticks then you will definitely love this. Reasons for getting your hands on this lipstick are the following...
- It suits all skin tones.
- Its complete matte.
- This shade is really pigmented and needs only 1 to 2 swipes to deliver the actual color on the lips. It covers pigmented lips as well.
- It doesn’t contain any shimmer.
- Coming to the texture its soft smooth matte.
- It glides smoothly on lips.
- The formula feels quite light & doesn't feel patchy on lips.
- It doesn't settle into the fine lines.
- It can be a bit drying so definitely exfoliate and apply a lip balm before applying lipstick.
- It lasts for 3-4 hours on my lips but fades a bit after a while but i dont mind touch ups.
- Talking about packaging its simple as it comes in a black tube with a transparent cap from which the shade is visible.
- Easy to carry & travel friendly.
- But one con is the bullet doesn't go inside the cap properly so the cap gets messy with color transfering on it. But i can manage that no issues.
- They have many shades for every skin tone.
PRICE: Rs. 295/- (3.3gm)
PS: Wet n wild megalast lip color in the shade coraline is a dupe of mac retro matte lipstick in the shade lady danger. And its price is much lesser than mac. So you should definitely get this guys.. #lipstickswatchparty #nykaaarmy #nykaanetwork #lipstick #lips ? @Nykaa Army