Q:

What is suitable CTM routine for acne skin with acne spots? My acne comes and goes away but the drak spots didn't go away..

• My age is 21 and I have normal to oily skin
  • I tried Himalayas neem, clean and clear oil free foaming face wash, Neutrogena oil free acne face wash and biotique neem face wash.
  • Among these clean clear and biotique face wash worked better. When I started using  Neutrogena, skin around nose n mouth became irritating and black. Those black spots didn't even go away it's been 6 months.
  • I use Lotus Herbals Alphamoist Alpha Hydroxy oil free moisturizer and neutrogena ultra sheer spf 50 sunscreen. I used to skip moisturizer many times  and sunscreen used to work gd but my skin get oily after 3-4 hrs. 

I recently got Whiteheads my nose. And acne spots on my skin didn't go, I also have dark circles around my eyes and small bumps under my eyes which I think is because of zinc defficiency. Suggest me a daily and weekly routine which helps me get through these and also recently learned that we have to use sunscreen on indoors and also on cloudy days.. what are the sunscreens that I can use..

Thank you.

Views (711)

10 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network