Q:

Without Red lipsticks My Swatch Party is INCOMPLETE..?❤

Hello Girls....Without Red lipsticks makeup is incomplete....So today I've shared my top red lipsticks reviews & swatches..?❤@Nykaa Army

Maybelline Ambitious-The Super Stay Matte Ink formula promises a 16-hour wear, remaining completely budge-proof and transfer-proof. I found that one swipe was all I needed to get full-on pigmentation. The formula glides on effortlessly, and the tip of the wand made precise application easy. The lippie has a sweet, cupcake-y scent that I really like, but it fades after application. On my lips, it felt very lightweight, comfortable, and even somewhat hydrating during the first 2 to 3 hours.I wasn’t able to do the whole 16-hour test but I’m happy to report that I was able to get a solid 10 hours of wear through two meals and a greasy pancake snack! It did not budge nor transfer, remaining intact on my lips throughout the day, though the color no longer as full and vibrant as when it was freshly applied. At the 6th hour mark, the lippie started to feel dry and my lip lines became more visible. I think that’s reasonable, as most lipsticks that promise a retouch-free formula do tend to be a little drying after a few hours. 

Swatches-

Product link-

Maybelline Creamy matte Bold Crimson- The shade is an extremely pretty tone of mixed pinks, maroons and red..The staying power is fab too. With normal eating and drinking, the lipstick stays in place for about 6 hours. I’m a very clean eater so maybe that’s why it works so well for me. I’ve also noticed that the shade (JUST) doesn’t transfer onto cups, mugs or glasses or wherever your lips touch – and that is SUCH A PLUS. A gentle swatch on the lips leaves a very gorgeous subtle stain behind. If you’re using it via 2-3 swipes, the color stays on for a very long time and the stain – almost forever. ?
  1. It stays for up to four to five hours.
  2. • The creamy texture is not heavy on the lips.
  3. • It does not smear or smudge.
  4. • It does not settle in lip lines.
  5. • As its highly moisturized you don’t need to wear any lip balm.

Swatches-

Product link- 

Thank you Nykaa..❤?

Views (216)

15 Answers
Check out the latest buzz on India's largest beauty community
Explore More On Nykaa Network