- How To Use
- For newborn and tender young babies, this unique pillow conforms to head shape, allows air circulation and helps prevent flat head syndrome.
- The Omved Baby Mustard Pillow prevents flat head syndrome (Plagiocephaly) by evenly distributing pressure around baby's delicate head whilst offering comfort to the baby.
- Mustard seeds have been used traditionally to help increase blood circulation, reduce ear infections, calm colic and soothe the sinuses.
- They are a constant source of bio-energy. The baby will wake up rested, full of vitality and less prone to illnesses.
- A baby's skull takes approx 12 to 18 months to harden.
- During this time it is important to protect the baby's head from any repeated pressure building up on one area of the head that can lead to flattening.
- Vedic traditions used mustard bags to support the child's head.
- This unique pillow has been created specially for newborn and young babies to help prevent and effectively treat flat head syndrome.
- This is a common medical condition also known as Plagiocephaly, Brachycephaly or Scaphocephaly.
- Reviews & Ratings
- Product Q&A