A powerful blend of Ayurveda's acclaimed anti-ageing classical oils, the Sudyuti Kerathailam oil:
- is a relaxing, anti-ageing and skin-glow enhancing oil
- reduces pigmentation, evens skin tone
- treats various skin disorders such as eczema and allergic itching.
Infused with Ayurveda's secret for fairness: the four types of ficus tree bark skins (Athi, Peepal, Banyan and Udumbra), Triphala (or three healing fruits) for enhancing your complexion, and Saffron for restoring skin tone along with 25 other potent skin-enhancing herbs like cardamom, cinnamamon, snow lotus from the Himalayas in a base of Virgin Coconut oil and Black Sesame oil. A great blend for effectively lightening pigmentation and age spots. It also soothes sunburnt skin and protects from UV rays and heals wounds. Regular use of this oil on the body and face guarantees a visible difference in skin tone and smoothens skin. Revive your natural complexion and revel in its glow.
Key Features :
- Unlike modern conventional massage oils and serums that treat only the superficial outer layer of the skin, Omved's proprietary, classical Ayurvedic formulas not only penetrate the first layer of the skin but also reach the underlying layers and deliver valuable nutrients.
- Our Ayurvedic oils are authentic, powerful blends, made strictly according to classical Ayurvedic texts and without compromise from organic, premium quality, wholesome herbs, not herbal extracts (cheaper and shorter manufacturing time). The base oils and herbs are simmered in large copper cauldrons repeatedly for several days (in some cases as many as 101 times).
- There are no artificial additives, colours or chemicals used in the production of these oils. Not perfumed. Body/face massage (abhyanga) is an important part of the Ayurvedic daily routine. It supports detoxification and provides nourishment to the deeper tissues, leaving you feeling healthy, young, vital and beautiful.