Optimum Nutrition Flaxseed Oil is enriched with both omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, similar to the one found in fish. However, Optimum Nutrition Flaxseed Oil is a vegetarian source of omega 3 & omega 6 fatty acids.
- One of the fatty acids found in flaxseed oil is alpha linolenic acid which prevents heart disease.
- The fatty acids in flaxseed are vital for every cell, tissue and organ.
- It encourages strong bones, nails & skin
- It is also helpful in digestive health and joint health
- It averts constipation in adults, thus a good remedy for colon problems.