Whey protein is popular with active adults because it digests rapidly and is a rich source of amino acids for muscle recovery. Whey protein isolates are the purest form of whey and the primary ingredient in the world's Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein sets slow digesting protein support. Promoted faster digestion with the help of Amino Acids, refuels energy level before exercising and strengthens muscles.
- It can take more than twice as long for caseins to be broken down into their amino acid subcomponents than whey and other proteins.
- Due to their unique time-released qualities, caseins are aptly described as anti-catabolic or muscle-protecting proteins.
- Casein proteins are pH sensitive and gel in the acidic environment of the stomach.
- Slow acting protein with Aminogen enhanced.
- Strengthens muscles.
- Promotes faster digestion with the help of Amino acids.