Get This Look
The ultimate shape wear for your face
How you do it!
1. Prime and prep you face using a foundation.
2. Use a concealer which is two shades lighter than your regular foundation to highlight your facial features. This will enhance your features.
3. Apply it on the top of your cheekbones, under your eye area, down the bridge of your nose, in an upside-down triangle on your forehead, around the top and bottom corner of your eyebrows, Cupids bow and center of your chin. You may want to use a concealer brush to apply the product.
4. Use a bronzer or a concealer two shades darker than your foundation to contour.
5. Now it’s time to fill in the shadows. Start making strokes below your hairline at the top of your forehead and your temples, along the right and left sides of your nose, the hollows of your cheekbones, and along your jawline on both sides, from your ears to the tip of your chin.
6. Remember, blending is your best friend. You want to soften the edges and the finished face shouldn’t have any visible marks and lines.
7. This step may be skipped if you don’t have oily skin. If you want a matte effect, then use a setting powder/ compact powder to set your work of art.