Nykaa’s Responsible Disclosure Policy
Nykaa takes the security of our systems and data privacy very seriously.
We constantly strive to make our systems safe for our customers to use. However, if in the rare case a security researcher or member of the general public discovers a security vulnerability in our systems and responsibly shares the details with us, we appreciate their contribution and work closely with them to address any reported issue with urgency. Further, we are happy to acknowledge your contributions publicly.
Process to report an issue
- E-mail your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please share your contact information with your mobile number.
- Do provide enough information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible.
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people's data
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam, etc
We are not part of a cash/bug bounty program but are happy to issue a certificate of recognition to individuals who report security issues responsibly and help us make Nykaa systems more secure
Contributors – Nykaa Responsible Disclosure Program
Nykaa would like to thank all individuals who have discovered and reported vulnerabilities in Nykaa Applications as per the responsible disclosure program. We sincerely appreciate the efforts of each individual listed below and we thank them for their technical skills, security knowledge, and constructive engagement with Nykaa.
- Prasoon Gupta
- Mohammed Sanan Ansari.
- Harmeet Bawa
- Nikhil Kapoor
- Vaibhav Bahuguna
- Arpit Jain
- Abhimanyu Iyer
- Devesh Chouhan
- Gaurav Ghule
- Aman Deep Singh Chawla
- ALTAMASH BM.
- BANGARI CHANDRAKANTH
- Faiyaz Ahmad
- Sumit Sahoo
- Kavisha Sheth
- Siddhesh Sonje
- Yogesh Khandge
- Kartik Joshi
- Dawood Ansar
- Pratik Yadav