Exotic and sparkling, Roberto Cavalli Exotica stands for the designer’s unremitting love for nature. A perfect counterpoint to the wild animals he reveres, the vegetal world has always been a source of inspiration for him. It was once more illustrated by the magnificent floral prints that were presented in his couture collections.
- Roberto Cavalli Exotica is a lighter and fresher interpretation of Roberto Cavalli’s signature perfume.
- A fruity exotic floral, it artfully mixes tropical notes of mango and frangipani flower.
- The shiny pink dress adequately represents the joyful and ultra-feminine dimension of the fragrance.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.