To desire and be desired – that is her destiny. Taking sensuality to new extremes, Just Gold For Her is an intensely seductive floral oriental eau de parfum created by Fabrice Pellegrin (Firmenich). Teasing top notes of hazelnut and mandarin lead into an alluring heart of luminous jasmine, luscious marshmallow and woody orris. In the dry-down, notes of leather and palisander wood create a sexily sweet aura that seems to fuse with the warmth of her skin.
- Top Note : Hazelnut and Mandarin lead
- Heart Note: An alluring heart of luminous jasmine, luscious marshmallow and woody orris.
- Base Note: Notes of leather and palisander wood create a sexily sweet aura that seems to fuse with the warmth of her skin.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.