Get This Look
The timelessly sexy smoldering stare made easy
1. Start by sweeping the lightest colour shadow across your entire lid.
2. Now take the medium shade and start to blend it from halfway across your eyelid. Always blend your shadow upward and outward into the crease of your eyelid.
3. Using a fluffy blending brush, sweep the darkest shade into the outer corner of the eye and the crease to create a dark, intense shadow for the ultimate smokey appeal.
4. Highlight your angles and create contrast by dusting a small amount of the lighter shadow over your brow bone.
5. To balance the intensity of your upper lid, take the darkest shade and sweep a little just under your eye close to your bottom lash line.
6. Line your lash with the eye liner.
7. Finish the look using a mascara.