Avene Sensitive White Whitening Serum
Whitening program. The first whitening line with Avene Thermal Spring Water to lighten and even out complexion of asian sensitive skin. It helps to effectively even out skin tone.
Avene Very High Protection Emulsion SPF 50+
- The Sensitive White line combines effective ingredients carefully selected in high-tolerence formulas
- Avene Thermal Spring Water, high concentration in every product. Soothing, antirritating and inflammatory properties.
- Myrtle extract, plant-based extract rich in anti-radical polyphenols. It regulates the skin's pigmentation process for a deep whitening effect.
- Ascorbyl glucoside, stabilized Vitamin C precursor, for a surface whitening effect.
- Fragrance-free, alcohol-free, paraben-free.
Sunscreen, very high protection for sensitive skin.Effective against all sun radiation (short and long UVB-UVA).Lightweight and non greasy texture. Texture adapted to Indian skin and weather.Paraben-free Certified UVA-compliant VERY water-resistant. 100% photostable.
No 1 sunscreen in the world in dermocosmetic market.
- Ideal balance between pleasure and security.
- Fulfills all demands: Efficacy, quality, pleasure in use and reliability.
- Benefits from an exclusive combination of actives, ?SunSitive Protection",a product of Pierre Fabre Group Research:
- A complementary and synergistic photoprotective active complex, guaranteeing minimum chemical filters in our formulas.
- Pre-tocopheryl, a photostable Vitamin E precursor, gives additional cell protection.
- Av?ne Thermal Spring Water with natural soothing and anti-irritating properties.
Mattifying action: The patented seboregulatoractive ingredient Glyceryl Laurate inhibits sebocyte proliferation as well as 5?-reductase, the main trigger factor of hyperseborrhea. It also initiates anti-microbial action on P. acnes and does not exacerbate hyper-production of sebum. In short, it keeps the skin non-greasy and free of acne and blemishes.
- Lightweight and no greasy texture : invisible, non-oily texture for particularly pleasant application.
- 98% protection in 4hrs.
- No white effect.
- Airless pump tube: The practical pump allows easy dosage of just the right quantity of the product for application.
Is it right for me?
- Very high protection for normal to combination sensitive skin on the face.
- Phototypes I and 11 (very light, milky skin ? blond, red hair).
- Skin with sun hypersensitivity.
- Skin which burns very easily.
- Any skin subjected to intense sun exposure.
Why not also try:
Avene Eau Thermale D - Pigment Light
- Av?ne Thermal Spring Water Spray.
- Spray VHP SPF 50+.
- Stick for sensitive areas SPF30
Reduces localized or widespread dark spots.Prevents the appearance of new dark spots.Evens out skin tone.
Made from a trio of actives scientifically recognized by dermatologists, this product combines the action of Melanyde, a depigmenting active, with Retinaldehyde, a lightening active and natural retinoid derived from vitamin A, and with Pre-tocopheryl, a protective anti-oxidizing active and a precursor to vitamin E, as well as Avène thermal spring water with its soothing and anti-irritating properties.
Is it for me
The highly absorbent texture meets the needs of normal to combination skin.