The Man Company Brings Entire Gang, which is especially designed for men’s grooming ritual.
- Packed in a lovely wooden box this kit contains Shampoo (200 ml) - Moroccan Argan Oil, Body Wash (200 ml) - Black Pepper & Bergamot, Hair Gel (100 ml) - Aloe Vera & vitamin E, Shave Gel (100 ml), and Tea Tree & Mint Face Wash (100 ml) - Ginger & Lime.
- SLS and Paraben free products. Natural essential oils used. No harmful chemicals.
- The Argan nut is rich in Vitamin E, which promotes really healthy hair. Plus, it's loaded with many qualities that are great for your scalp as well.
- Argan oil is not only beneficial to skin – it is also great for hair. This non-greasy oil makes for the perfect leave-in conditioner that makes your hair easier to style while promoting body, and a healthy shine. There is some research that indicates Argan oil can even promote hair growth. Go on use it daily.
- Black Pepper & Bergamot make an anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial combination. Knocks off a couple of years off and you smell good too.
- Aloe Vera apart from preventing hair loss, also balances pH level of the scalp and hair resulting in further hair growth. Smells good too. Go ahead and use it daily.
- Vit E increases blood circulation and increases the supply of oxygen to your scalp Look smart and give your hair a chance to grow with abundance.
- Tea Tree oil has powerful antibacterial properties and therefore, it makes a neat natural alternative to Benzoyl Peroxide, the chemical used in other types of acne treatments and, unlike its manufactured counterparts, Tea Tree oil doesn’t leave your skin red and peeling. It is also great for dry skin.
- Mint oil gives you the cooling and refreshing effect and also works towards brightening up dull skin. A great combination to have with you always.
- Ginger is known for its aphrodisiac, antioxidant and toning properties which contribute to radiant skin. Being a powerful antiseptic and cleansing agent, ginger helps to keep the skin clean, smooth and free of blemishes.
- Lemon oil deploys antiseptic effects on fresh minor infections of the skin, including acne. Lemon oil has been used since the ages, actually documented use dates back to 800 B.C. It is also a natural astringent. When the skin becomes oily, lemon oil acts as a natural tonifier, balancing and rejuvenating the skin.
- The Man Company Entire Gang is a must have for a modern man.