The Man Company brings Mini Kit for Men, which is especially designed for men’s grooming ritual.
- Packed in a lovely wooden box this kit contains Face Wash (25 ml) - Moroccan Argan Oil, Shampoo (25 ml) - Coffee Bean & Patchouli, Shave Gel (25 ml) - Lemon Oil, and Body Wash (25 ml) - Black Pepper & Bergamot.
- SLS and Paraben free products. Natural essential oils used. No harmful chemicals.
- The Argan Oil is a miracle oil and not only does it act as a great natural moisturizer, its anti-oxidant property makes it an ideal anti-aging product.
- Often called ‘liquid gold’, Argan oil is an organic product extracted from the kernels of the Argan tree, which is native to Morocco. Argan oil is most commonly used as a skin moisturizer to hydrate and soften skin. With its high vitamin E and fatty acid content, argan oil is the ideal product to give skin a natural boost. It also gives skin a youthful glow and reduce the visibility of wrinkles. Its anti-oxidant effect makes Argan oil the ideal anti-aging product.
- Coffee, an exfoliation agent contains a lot of antioxidants that work as little warriors fighting and protecting against free radicals.
- Patchouli essential oil is great for treating oily hair and preventing dandruff. And the invigorating smell of coffee beans just takes this exquisite shampoo to the next level. What a way to start your day.
- Lemon oil is loaded with anti-oxidants. It also treats skin tan and removes dead skin, blemishes and dark spots. Multi-faceted goodness, and refreshing too. Wet the face with warm water. Lemon oil deploys antiseptic effects on fresh minor infections of the skin, including acne. Lemon oil has been used since the ages, actually documented use dates back to 800 B.C. It is also a natural astringent. When the skin becomes oily, lemon oil provides a natural tonifier, balancing and rejuvenating the skin.
- Black Pepper & Bergamot make an anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial combination. Knocks off a couple of years off and you smell good too.
- Black pepper oil will detoxify your skin and bring it back to its natural state with all of its nutrients and vitamins. Its lofty anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties are excellent at cleaning and healing the skin. The content of vitamin C helps make pepper extremely high in antioxidants, antibacterial, and antibiotic properties, so, obviously, this is not your average spice. Fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and pigmentation issues can be easily solved when combining black pepper with the right ingredients topically Bergamot is also a potent antiseptic and helps reduce bacteria on the skin that aids acne eruption.
- The Man Company Starter Kit for Men is a must have for a modern man.