True Elements Apple Cider Vinegar with Sea Buckthorn - a super fruit packed with a wide range of Omega Acids, antioxidants and other essential nutrients. Apple Cider Vinegar can be used to heal psoriasis and achieve glowing skin, delay aging and decreases cholesterol, among its numerous qualities that makes it an excellent source of vitamins and minerals that we require.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar with sea buckthorn:
Sea buckthorn is very beneficial as it contains multiple proteins building amino acids, vitamins such as folic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin K, over sixty potent antioxidants, at least, twenty essential minerals, and healthy fatty acids like Omega 3, 6, 7, 9.
- The anti-inflammatory property of ACV helps in soothing skin.
- The natural acidity present in it increases metabolism and quickens the process of fat breakdown.
- It decreases the absorption of unnecessary calories in the bloodstream helps in weight loss. Omega 7 fatty acid present in Sea buckthorn curbs appetite and prevent overeating.
- Natural acidity and potassium in it thins mucus and prevents blocking of the nose. It instantly relieves a stuffy nose.
- It removes stains from teeth and kills bacteria and germs in the mouth making your mouth fresh and teeth white and shiny.
- Sea buckthorn's antibacterial property keeps acne bacteria in check. It also reduces marks cause on the skin due to measles and mumps.
- Its acidity maintains the pH level of the scalp making it harder for yeasts to grow.
- Vit A in it helps in maintaining healthy eyesight and bone development.
- Vit C that maintains skin elasticity and firmness. This is due to the presence of Omega Acid 3,6,7 and 9. It's one of the few sources for a diverse range of omega acids.
- Potassium helps in regulation of blood pressure and protects from kidney disorders.
- Being rich in antioxidants Sea Buckthorn also fight free radicals and protects against various cancers.
- Studies say that it is beneficial for treating ulcers and gastrointestinal disorders.