True Elements offer Goji berries that are soft and chewy with a slightly bitter taste and numerous benefits. It is traditional Chinese remedy to manage high blood pressure, diabetes, age-related eye problems, fever and tiredness linked with living at high altitudes. Goji berries can be eaten raw, dried or cooked, and be used in medicines, wines, herbal teas, and juices. They are a healthy gift from mother nature to us. They are known to promote strength, vitality and longevity. So try this berries with yogurts, tea, and oatmeal to reap their great health benefits.
Special Features :
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Rich in vitamin A, B2, and C.
- Contains iron and selenium.
Benefits of Goji Berries :
- Immune system : They balance and reinforce the immune system.
- Healing : Anti-inflammatory in nature, they heals respiratory diseases, fights chronic or mild fatigue, restore energy and strength in the body and help H in quick healing of wounds.
- Cancer : They helps to avoid the growth of tumors and decrease the side-effects of chemotherapy.
- Detoxification : The berries Detoxifies the body from pollutants and free radicals.
- Circulation : They prevent cardiovascular disease, maintain normal blood pressure, balance the functions of the heart, enhance blood circulation and prevents blood clots.
- Brain Function : They Delay the aging of neurons, prevents degeneration of cells, revives and improves memory and enhance concentration.
- Weight loss : They aid in weight loss, decreases the desire of consuming sugar, regulates blood sugar levels and balances blood lipid levels.
- Vision : They are known to protects the eyes from diseases, supports better vision, decreases visual fatigue and avoids cataracts and glaucoma.
- Stress : They support relaxing sleep, relieves anxiety and stress. decrease depression if linked to nutritional problems and reduce dizziness and headaches.
- Cure male infertility : They help in increasing libido and sexual desire.
It is not recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers. It may interrelate with medicines for diabetes and blood pressure, so check with your doctor about possible reciprocity. If you have a history of pollen allergies, you might want to keep away from this fruit.