Quinoa, touted as ‘superfood’, is a great wheat-free alternative and among the least allergenic food in the world. True Elements Quinoa is a complete source of protein, loaded with fiber and minerals, most important of all it is naturally gluten free. Quinoa is easy to incorporate in our diet. It's a must try food, so start today!
- High in Protein.
- Very high in Fiber.
- Has very low GI.
- High in Minerals, especially Magnesium.
- Loaded with Antioxidants.
Benefits of Quinoa :
- Quinoa is a great source of flavonoids, type of antioxidants which protects the body from free radicals.
- Great for weight loss.
- Helps in reducing cholesterol.
- Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Quinoa contains small amounts of the heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- It is high in protein compared to most plant foods and contains all the essential amino acids required for improving overall health and immunity.