When you think of the health benefits of watermelon, you probably don't pay attention to seeds. In fact you would prefer to spit it after enjoying sweet, juicy watermelon. The fact is, True Elements Raw Watermelon Seeds make a great snack when they have been dried and roasted.
A rich source of iron, potassium, and vitamins, Raw Watermelon Seeds are great for your health, skin and hair. So, chew on the watermelon seeds, the next time you gorge on this fruit.
- High in protein.
- Rich in iron.
- Loaded with several of B Vitamins.
- Rich in essential minerals.
- Contains essential fats.
- Good source of Omega-6.
Benefits of Watermelon seeds:
- Watermelon seeds help in maintaining normal heart functioning, blood pressure and support metabolic processes.
- Boiling a handful of watermelon seeds in water and drinking it every day is said to control blood sugar levels.
- Containing unsaturated fatty acids, It help keeping skin moisturised. Due to high antioxidant properties, seeds boosts Immunity.
- Due to a high content of protein and essential amino acids, eating watermelon seeds can strengthen your hair and prevent hair breakage.