Flax Seeds, also known as linseed, comes from the flax plant, which is cultivated for its seeds as well as its fiber. Flax seeds are little larger than sesame seeds, contain omega-3 fatty acids, dietary fiber and lignans. They are renowned for myriad health benefits since ancient times.
Roasted flax seeds are considered to be one of the few health foods that have phenomenal nutritional value. True elements roasted flax seeds is the refined version of natural seeds that are healthier and better in taste.
- Rich in Protein.
- High in Omega 3 Fatty Acid.
- Outstanding source of dietary fiber.
- Loaded with Lignans, antioxidants.
- Low in carbohydrates.
- Gluten free.
Benefits of flax seeds:
- Helps reducing blood pressure levels, and treats hypertension problem.
- It has properties which protect against cancer such as skin, colon & prostate.
- It as antidepressant properties, patients with depression should take it in diet everyday.
- Lignan in flaxseed helps reduce liver disease factors.
- Being rich in omega 3 it helps in improving overall health and efficiency.
- Helps in reducing cholesterol levels.
- Aids in digestion.
- Flax seeds are good for female reproductive system.