Make your food tasty and healthy with the help of True Elements Roasted Sunflower Seeds. These Seeds are rich in protein and also low in calories. Roasted Sunflower seeds can easily be part of your daily diet without affecting your weight.
Just sprinkle Roasted renowned around the world as a superfood, sunflower seeds are a great way to keep your family healthy and strong.
- Rich in Vitamin E & B vitamins, and minerals such as zinc, calcium, iron, and phosphorus.
- Rich source of dietary fiber.
- Contains essential fats.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
Benefits of Sunflower Seeds:
- Sunflower seeds are a good source of selenium, which is a proven enemy of cancer.
- They contain bone-healthy minerals such calcium, magnesium and copper to make your bones stay strong.
- They are loaded with antioxidants such as Vitamin E, which helps ease arthritic and joint pain.
- The magnesium in sunflower seeds helps soothe nerves, thus easing away stress, migraines and helping you relax. They bring a glow to your skin.
- Vitamin E in sunflower seeds combats UV rays and keeps skin youthful.
- Lowers ‘bad’ cholesterol from sticking to the walls of arteries, thus preventing heart attacks.