You style your hair the way you want and Ustraa Hair Gel for strong hold will make sure it stays that way for a long long time. The magic of Corn-based holding agent, as opposed to harmful chemical based additives, is what does the trick. The best part is that this is Paraben free too. So get a grip on your life cause the grip on your hair is taken care of.
- Long lasting hold
- Style and nourishment without any harmful chemicals
- The use of amino acids will give the hair strength, will repair it and give it a shine
- Soya Proteins helps in strengthening and nourishing roots of your hair
- SLS & Paraben free. No harmful chemicals
- Soya Proteins - It helps in strengthening and nourishing roots of your hair. Using it regularly will not only keep your hair naturally healthy, shiny & soft but also help in reducing hair fall.
- Wheat Protein - It helps in keeping your hair elastic by controlling the rate of moisture loss from your hair which prevents breakage. The reason why it is able to influence the mechanical properties of the hair is that it can penetrate the cortex.
- Corn-Based Maltodextrin - It is used as a hair fixer instead of generally used hair fixers which have harmful chemicals in them.
- Arginine - It's an effective nutrition for your hair. Your hair is made of proteins and Arginine is a form of protein which acts as a booster for your hair health.
Additional Information:Ustraa provides a variety of men grooming products, which are designed to give men a dapper makeover. Ustraa's entire range of grooming, shaving, skin and hair care products for men, is based on essential oils and not on artificial fragrances. Essential oils have legendary rejuvenation, relaxations and medicinal properties.The products are completely free of harmful chemicals such as SLS and Parabens.None of the products has been tested on animals or contain any animal products and the brand ensures total product safety & strict quality controls.
Explore the entire range of Gels & Waxes available on Nykaa. Shop more Ustraa products here.
Expiry Date: 15th August 2019