1. For the Eyes: Start by using a medium matte brown eye shadow to define the crease of the eye. Then for the center of the lid, use a pinkish gold or soft gold eye shadow to brighten the eyes a little. Use a neutral palette like the L'Oreal Paris La Palette Nude (Beige) to create this look.
2. Line your upper lash line thickly with a black liner like the Maybelline Colossal Liner. Wing the liner out slightly to emphasize the shape of your eyes.
3. Use a purple eye liner from the Maybelline Hyper Glossy Electrics Liner range and line the upper lash line just along the black liner in the previous step. Don't wing the purple liner out and make sure there are no gaps between the black liner and the purple liner.
4. Apply 2 coats of a volumizing Mascara like the Colorbar Zoom and Whoosh Mascara. Don't forget to apply mascara on the bottom lashes as well.
5. Contour your face with the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette, this will give a sculpted look to your face.
6. For the cheeks, opt for a luminous rose toned blush like the Bharat & Dorris Powder Blush #1. This will add a fresh pink color to the cheeks while adding a radiant glow so you don't need a separate highlighter.
7. To finish off the look, use a soft tone of pink lip color that works for your complexion. Two great natural pink lip colors are the shades Eva and Aishwarya from the new L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Pinks range.