Inlife offers Vitamin D3 in the form of Liquid Filled Capsules. Advantages of liquid filled capsules over softgels
- Contains no plasticizers
- Improves product stability
- Low moisture intake
- Effectively masks taste & odour
- Band sealing prevents leakages
- Tamper proof capsules
- Offers enhanced bio availability
One of the main advantages of liquids is that they are absorbed directly by the body without going through break down stages. Active ingredients in liquid form should therefore be absorbed faster than in solid form.
- Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that helps in synthesis of calcium in the intestine.
- The most important D vitamin for humans is Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol.
- It is a vitamin that is produced by the body from cholesterol when the skin is exposed to UVB rays of the sun.
- Deficiency of vitamin D3 can lead to increase in risk of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, high blood pressure and multiple sclerosis.
- The best way to utilize the benefits of vitamin D3 in this regard is through supplements in the form of capsules.
Key Features :
- 100% Natural Product
- Sunshine Vitamin
- Supports bone health
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Effective Prenatal Care
Serving Size : 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container : 60
Each Capsule Contains
Vitamin D3 : 1000 IU
Coconut Oil : 400 mg