- Supports and protects the natural barrier function of the skin’s acid mantle.
- With the pH value of 5.5 of healthy skin.
- For washing - Suitable for face and body cleansing.
- Mild and thorough cleansing of sensitive and problematic skin.
- Also recommended for normal to oily skin.
- Well suited for frequent showering.
- Clinically tested as therapy supportive skin care for skin infections, acne, atopic eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, skin mycosis.
- 100% soap and alkali free.
- Gentle deep cleansing of the pores.
- Natural moisturizers, Allantoin and Pentavitin leave skin soft and smooth.
- Panthenol regenerates the skin.
- Unique after washing feeling - skin feels clean, soft and supple.
- Economical in use - one drop sufficient to wash face and hands.
- Good skin tolerance.
Expiry Date : November 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Panthenol, Glycol Distearate, Parfum, Saccharide Isomerate, Allantoin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Glycine, Magnesium Aspartate, Alanine, Lysine, Leucine, Biotin, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitan Laurate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 47005, CI 42090.
By Ritu Vaish
Very mild and soothing. Please try it on.
Posted on 11/17/2016
This face wash is one of the best face washes for people with problematic skin. It really helps in cleansing acne from deep within.
Posted on 10/31/2016
By priya rajkumar
It might be good for people with dry and sensitive skin but for oily skinned beauties it is asking for trouble. After using it, I had terrible breakouts, which left my face totally scarred.
Posted on 7/24/2016
This is a good body wash for dry and sensitive skin like mine. It does not lather much though. Love it.
Posted on 5/10/2016
I love this product so much. It doesn't dry out my skin and produces a great lather. I use it everyday and my skin is clear of any excess oil. Must buy.
Posted on 10/14/2015
By JJ Kaur
Dries out existing acne
Makes skin soft and gives a fresh clean feeling
Posted on 7/16/2015
Best I have ever used
This is the most effective, non-soap product I have ever used! It doesn't dry your skin & removes lipstick & foundation instantly!
Posted on 7/27/2014
Pros of Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash:
Fantastic for people with sensitive skin, oily skin, combination skin.
Works well in reducing zits.
Definitely helps in maintaining a healthy skin.
Effectively fights against pimple/acne causing bacteria.
Does not dry out the skin.
Maintains pH balance of the skin, i.e. at 5.5
Gives a radiant glow to the face.
Over a period of time, it improves the texture of the skin, making it soft and supple.
Effectively cleanses pores.
The fragrance is very mild and reminds me of baby products.
Cons of Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash:
Availability is the only con, but the good news is that its easily available online.
Posted on 7/22/2014
By mohit kusalkar
nice product…totally satisfied
Posted on 6/28/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.