- Since you’re going to enlist the help of a friend named ‘heat’, you can’t avoid the one named ‘protection’. Enter the Toni&Guy Heat Protection Mist: High Temperature Protection.
- Not blessed with poker straight tresses? Begin by plugging in the Braun Satin Hair 3 – ST310 Hair Straightener. Take time to meticulously straighten each section of hair.
- Next up, back-comb the crown area using the Hairpro HP 6059 Back Combing Brush / Teasing Brush. We obviously can’t reminiscence that era sans the trademark bouffant.
- It’s time for some action. Using the Ikonic Professional Blow Dry Brush and the Roots Professional Sonic HD22 Hair Dryer, roll out the ends. Be patient; the longer you hold, the tighter the rolls.
- Now revive your inner flower child by placing the Toniq Bohemia White Flower Hair Band over the crown.
- Begin with a deep-side parting. Don’t bother combing your hair, messy is the mantra here.
- Now use the HairPro 3016 Hair Curling Tong to create soft, naturally ruffled curls. With a gentle hand, brush out your curls. Save those perfect, tight curls for another day, please.
- Seal the deal with the Toni&Guy Casual: Sea Salt Texturising Spray. Don’t forget to bring your million-dollar smile, though.
- Keep your fringe aside, and pull the rest of your hair in a high ponytail, roll the length around the root and secure it with Elite Models ABC5116A Fashion Bobby Pins.
- Let’s move on to the fringe. After sweeping your fringe on either side, boost your curl with Mr. Barber Curl On Curling Tong. Thus adding character and framing your face better.
- Lastly, channel your inner diva by placing the Toniq Beige Bow Hair Band over the crown. Finish off with a perfectly-winged eye and you’re all set to rock-n-roll.
- This look requires a lot of backcombing. For which you ought to section the crown area and use the Ikonic Professional Teasing Brush as your magic wand. Then comb backwards creating a voluminous, unruly texture.
- Gather them and secure in the centre using Elite Models ABC5116B Fashion Bobby Pins. Be generous with the pins. This forms the base of your hairstyle.
- Now take a section from the peripheral smooth strands, layer your hive and tuck it in the centre using a pin. Repeat this step till you’ve swept every section and strand. Voila! Your smooth and ridiculously huge beehive is ready.