A fresh and woody fragrance that plays on contrasts and leaves a magnetic, sensual trail. A fresh and sparkling opening. An elegant and modern character, made of floral and spicy notes. A woody ambery structure, deeply masculine. Notes of Bergamot, Ginger and Vetiver make this a must-have fragrance.
- Top notes : Ginger, Bergamot and Lemon.
- Middle notes : White pepper, Violet leaves and White pepper.
- Base notes : Vetiver, Cedar and Tonka bean.
Ten Point Guide to Check Your Perfume is Genuine :
- The Price : If it’s too cheap or hugely discounted, there’s a high probability it’s a fake.
- The Place : Buy your favorite perfume only from authorized and licensed retailers who clearly state this.
- The Serial Number : Look for control numbers, batch number or the serial number. The serial number should match on the bottle and box.
- Quality of Package : Note its thickness, clarity and overall quality. Brittle or cloudy cellophane is a red flag.
- Spellings : An ‘authentic’ designer perfume box with a spelling mistake or print error is clearly a fake.
- Color : Genuine fragrances are never murky or cloudy. If there are sediments or particles in the bottle, it’s a fake.
- Container : Examine the quality of the fragrance bottle. Check for thickness, clarity, scratches, air bubbles or discoloration.
- Look at the bottle's cap : Check the color, shape and quality of the molding.
- Texture : Feel the fragrance between your fingers for excessive oiliness, a common sign of a fake perfume.
- Smell : Counterfeit fragrances are often made improperly. Normally, when perfume is attached to alcohol, it is placed in cans for few days to settle. Fakes often skip this step, so the composition is messy, flat and unpleasant.
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By The Girl with the Blue Hat
I was reminded this morning of the beauty of YSL’s L’Homme… A fragrance nearly 10 years old and still going strong. This blend of citrus, spicy and tonka bean notes remains a staple go-to fragrance in my collection. I have found that L’Homme will work during any season and for most events – from formal to more casual outings. Additionally, I would offer L’Homme works across many age groups and while many masculine notes are present, it is “soft” enough for those who enjoy fragrances that are closer to unisex. Regarding longevity and projection/sillage, I am certain L’Homme has gone through the reformulation process and the product of today is a faint memory of historical versions. Be that as it may, the memories remain fond..!! Today’s L’Homme manages average longevity and projection/sillage, lasting 4 to 6 hours on me, longer on clothing, all at arm’s length distance. YSL is well known to create Rock-Star fragrances and L’Homme is the “big brother in the band” in this lineup.
Posted on 1/14/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!